Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to the "WONDERFUL WORLD" of LO & MYRT.!
If your reading this you must be tite..becus we r tite..

(LO) ok... so we just made this thing.. i never blogged before, so i decided to give it a try. i figured my life is interesting enough for people to CREEP on me >lls<
hmmmm... interesting facts about lo: 1. love getting tattoos 2. im a very loving person, im not mean, personality kind of bubbly!!~ 3. Liquor is my bestfriend. thats my ride or die bitch!!!...she never leads me wrong! 4. love the besties 5. im FREE SPIRITED <<<<>
how do i feel??...i actually want to go swimming. lap up!...{random}
as of now i really dont have much to sayyyy......hmmmmmm^

(MYRT) Well hello world. I always wanted 2 start my own blog. Sum of my knew friends at st.johns exposed me too this world & have their own blogs as well. Just like them, I too I have gigantic opinion as most people who know me would agree. Now I am ready 2 share some of my wonderful insight with the world.
LOL. One night I had an inspirational dream that Lo & I should join forces on a blog because we are so different and our personal styles, philosophy's on life and just who we are as individuals joined together would make a platform for a great blog. So now we have created our very own "Picasso" entitled "TheFlowSpot", a place where the impossible is possible. Here is our platform to just flow on just about any and everything our little hearts desire.! SO COME ABOARD THIS ROLLERCOASTER RIDE. IT'S SURE TO BE AN EXPERIENCE. & I hope each & every time you come and read, you gain some type of insight before leaving.! =)))

Ok now bac to LO.!>>>>>

(LO) lets see here

Marilyn Monroe Pictures, Images and Photos

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Marilyn Monroe

(MYRT) Ahhhhh. Don't you just love Marilyn.! ;)
Ummmm so rather then me tell u alot about myself I would rather just show you and you learn about who I am; Besides pictures speak 1,ooo words.! So tell me what this one says.!

Photobucket
Now I know your probably thinking this girl is crazy. Like WDF is that suppose to b.! Welllllll its jus a piece of abstract art I like because its colorful and bright & u cant just say 1 thing about it.! It makes me happy.! (Cheese face)

My Quote of the day: "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.!" ~ Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment