Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~Let this raise your eye brows, cus this 1 is a jaw-dropper~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Diddy’s son, Justin Combs just turned 16 and goes harder than your average 20 yr old adult on their 21st Birthday.! Can u say “MayBach”! No how bout can YOU afford 1.! Can u say “Nikki Minaj”, yea I’m sure we all have but the lil guy is pimpin bigger than people twice his age.! Can u also say, “star-strutted event”, with all your dad’s colleagues and closest friends in attendance to help you celebrate your coming of age.! & Y? Cus you’re the eldest son or million-dollar mogul “P.Diddy” Combs. Omg.!!! Sooooo what’s the world coming to. I mean yessss it nice 2 go all out for your child if you got it but when r we goin draw the line, after all he is still a child. A Maybach?? Can he even reach the peddles, or how bout even parallel park yet.! I think that’s a bit 2 much 4 a kid’s 1st car. I hope he realizes how much he is truly blessed he is during times when World hunger is a major issue and Global warming is wearing and tearing at our earth & yet people still have the Ordacity to be so into “Materialistic things” that deteriorate and can be replaced but a loved ones time & life can not be replaced once its gone. Trust, there is no hata-ration on this side.! My hat goes off to lil youngn cus when ur Diddy’s child you have no other choice but to go hard & do yourself on every special occasion. Its like ur God given birth right.! & he’s only running with the torch that was givin to him.

Whats on the fashion radar:

YELLOW… Oh but of course it Yellow.! Look its everywhere.! I guess bright colors seem to be in this season.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My fashion Star of the week:

Photobucket

This week I am featuring one of favorite actress’s THE KATE HUDSON. For those who are not up to date she is the child of the living legend and phenomenal actress, GOLDIE HAWN. Kate Hudson has also starred in movies like, “ How To lose a guy in ten days, Me, U and Dupree, and Raising Helen.” Those are just a few of many box office hits. I just love her so much because she bright, bubbly and has incredible talent.! Oh how she jus lights up my day I when I c her on the big screen.! Get it girl. ! & this part just seals the deal for me, HER STYLE IS IMMICABLE.! She naps the spot as my best dressed at this year’s SAG Awards.! Now u take a look, B A D D doesn’t even fit her. She’s more than Badd, she’s beautifully poised and has that x-factor as exemplified n her eyes and walk. She doesn’t have to brag cus her pics brag for her.! <3

Photobucket

(& So what some of ya’ll prolly like damnnnnnn She jus suckd da shyt out of her dick WELL TO THOSE PPL FUKK U.! Cus greatness recognizes greatness. & Jus like me she is a 1 of a kind & rare to come by so I feel the need to give her the due credit.) =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment